Academy Intensive #1
What is the vision?
Worship Central wants to provide intentional and relational training and discipleship in the area of worship. The aim of the academy is to invest in upcoming leaders who live to make worship central in society and to equip them to lead the local church in worship.
What does it involve?
The Academy Intensive is a 6 day, live in retreat for 10 students. It is led by Nikki Fletcher, Steve Bernard and others from the Worship Central Global team including Luke Munns, Andrew Sercombe, Luke Hellebronth & Tim Hughes.
The sessions cover theology, leadership, songwriting and practical ministry training. We will also have heaps of time for extended worship and prayer.
Who is it for?
- Worship leaders who are actively leading and want to develop and grow in leadership, creativity and theology;
- Worship pastors and Worship pastors in the making who would like to grow and develop their foundations and skills.
Sample Daily Schedule
- Devotional & Worship
- Session 1 - Theology
- Session 2 - Leadership/Ministry Training
Dinner & Free Time
- Evening Session - Exploring creativity
Some Topics Covered
- Biblical theology of worship
- Trinity and worship
- Songwriting and song development
- Leading worship
- The role of a worship pastor - leading a team
- Monday 11 April to Saturday 16 April, 2016
- Central Coast, NSW (1 hour north of Sydney)
- Fees includes 5 nights accommodation, all meals, teaching sessions and materials.
- $1,600 per student
- Please note:
- Cost does not include transportation to and from accommodation.
- Student places are limited to 10, with a minimum of 8.
- Open Friday 12 February, 2016
- Close Friday 18 March, 2016